Exciting times, we are growing!!! Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, supportive team?
EBM is one of the fastest growing independent Managed Print, Telecoms and IT resellers operating throughout East Anglia. We keep that momentum going by recruiting and developing a hard-working successful team of people, providing an excellent service.
We have a great opportunity for a book-keeper to join us. This role is designed to support the double-digit business growth we achieved over the last 5 years.
You will need to be a team player, with a positive can-do attitude who maintains professionalism under challenge. If you thrive in a fast-paced change-oriented environment this is the role for you.
A busy, growing business
We grow by investing in our people. We love working with our team to develop their skills. Creating a company culture focused on business and personal growth and development whilst caring for our teams work life balance.
We ask for:
- Experience in SME book-keeping and account covering:
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly management reports
- Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns for accountants
- Debit management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mentoring and supporting a trainee
- Positive attitude driven to achieve success
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of Xero preferred