Finance – Trainee Advisor/ Book Keeper
Exciting times, we are growing!!! Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, supportive team?
EBM is one of the fastest growing independent Managed Print, Telecoms and IT resellers operating throughout East Anglia. We keep that momentum going by recruiting and developing a hard-working successful team of people, providing an excellent service.
We have a great opportunity for a trainee book-keeper to join us. This role is designed to support the double-digit business growth we achieved over the last 5 years.
You will need to be a team player, with a positive can-do attitude who maintains professionalism under challenge. If you thrive in a fast-paced change-oriented environment this is the role for you.
A busy, growing business
We grow by investing in our people. We love working with our team to develop their skills. Creating a company culture focused on business and personal growth and development whilst caring for our teams work life balance.
We ask for:
- Experience in a Customer service role,
- Positive attitude driven to achieve success,
- Strong problem-solving skills,
- Ability to prioritise workload,
- Experience in a book-keeping or finance department
- Educational achievement in the finance. (e.g. ongoing AAT)
- Excellent basic £18 – £22k
- In house training
- External training
- Opportunity to develop, learn and progress
- Lead generation/upselling rewards,
- Company Pension
- Onsite Parking