Printing remains a crucial process within law firms on a day to day basis; from case notes, to evidence, to invoices, to client communication, everything needs to be carefully documented.
High volume printing of sensitive documents comes with additional challenges, too. With so many different regulations and legislations to adhere to, security is paramount. In a busy office, the manual admin that surrounds printed documents can also result in inefficiencies, particularly when it comes to billing clients.
Uptime is important when deadlines need to be met. This can put a strain on IT resources, pushing up the cost of maintaining a fleet of print devices.
It can be difficult to become less dependent on printing in a legal setting for a number of reasons. Not capturing incoming post by scanning, not having a complete electronic file for each matter, preference of some lawyers to review documents in hard copy, lack of dual screens for others, not having tablets for writing directly onto online documents, not having print management software, not having document assembly software, and meeting the needs of clients and the courts are all barriers that are not likely to disappear any time soon.
While you may not be able to print less, you can print smarter. EBM is experienced in delivering managed print solutions for the legal industry to firms of all sizes that improve efficiency, cut costs, and help to ensure your business adheres to data privacy and protection legislation.
EBM supplies a wide range of printers and copiers, designed to meet the needs of solicitors and barristers. Benefits of our managed print services include:
- Wide selection of multifunction devices with enhanced features, including secure printing
- Managed print software capable of assigning print jobs per user, or per client to improve efficiencies within admin
- Cloud document retrieval and follow me printing provides access to files from multiple devices securely
- Competitive and transparent pricing – simple contracts with no hidden costs
- Excellent customer service with an after-sales support second to none
- Average annual savings of 30% when compared with a non-managed solution
- Reduced strain on IT thanks to regular servicing inclusive of contract
- Automated ordering of consumables to eliminate unnecessary stockpiling
Case Study: Backhouse Solicitors
Discover how EBM helped Backhouse Solicitors print smarter, resulting in huge savings while increasing productivity.