Maintaining and managing print infrastructure and processes can be a costly and time-consuming drain on your business, yet nearly 70% of businesses in the UK have no idea how much they spend on printing. Ink, toner, wasted paper and even productivity loss during downtime all contribute to high printing costs.
The vast majority of organisations don’t have the time, staff or expertise to effectively monitor or manage their printing. By not implementing an effective print management strategy, businesses are losing time and money on a daily basis.
Managed Print Services (MPS) are a solution offered by EBM Ltd that can help your business to uncover the hidden cost of printing, and provide a strategy to ensure costs remain low without compromising efficiency.
As part of this print strategy, EBM Ltd can manage and optimise your print infrastructure – saving your company money while improving productivity.
Our free, no obligation print audits are the first step in discovering how Managed Print Services can help your business. Regardless of your business size or requirements, our solutions are flexible and scalable.
How do Managed Print Services benefit my business?
There are a number of ways Managed Print Services (MPS) can improve your business:
- Ensure maximum uptime
- Monitor your print spend
- Automatically reorder consumables
- Lower your operating costs
- Utilise cloud functionality for easy access to documents from a range of devices
- Provide added security via access methods that best fit your business
- Increase employee productivity
- Help reduce costs and control wastage by educating your staff on print policies
- Reduce your carbon footprint with an eco-friendly fleet