EBM’s MPS (managed print service) will design and deliver the right solution tailored to your business requirements. At our initial meeting we’ll get all the required information from you as to what you actually do in your business, and what you’re currently using in print. We will listen to you and your future plans as to print, we’ll then work out what bespoke package. If you have a current supplier we’ll take care of the data removal from your current machine, this ensures any data protection act obligations you may have.
EBM Managed Services offer a range of affordable finance leasing products, Hire or outright purchase. For a no commitment quote ask your local account manager, our live chat advisors will help you with who is.
Service is supplied by EBM’s in house service team of fully trained engineers whilst machines are monitored with software. When the photocopy machine gets low on toner we’ll send a replacement out automatically. Fault codes and firmware can also be monitored and updated or rectified when necessary. With several levels of service contract available the choice is yours. A full toner recycling service is available, carbon offset is also available as part of EBM’s green program. All SLA’s are covered by our guarantee, we’re that confident of delivering a superior quality service.
Not only do we supply the Kyocera, Konica Minolta and Epson range. With the amount of years experience we have . We can also repair and maintain: Canon, Ricoh, Develop, HP, Hewlett Packard, Olivetti, Sharp, Toshiba to name a few. This is dependant on manufacturer still supplying the parts.
We supply and service most industries including Transport, Medical, Schools, Accountants, Solicitors, High Street Retailers, Warehousing, the list goes on…. Since starting in 2005, there has hardly been an industry or office we haven’t been involved with. Having dealt with so many sectors it’s given us a wealth of knowledge as too what customers are looking for. (although every day is a learning day) We’re open and willing to learn about new and existing ways of working.
What we’ll do:
- Assessing the needs of the industry: Before supplying photocopiers to any industry, it is essential to assess their needs. This would involve conducting surveys or consulting with industry professionals to understand their specific requirements in terms of print volume, speed, quality, and functionality.
- Identifying suitable photocopier models: Based on the needs assessment, we would then identify the most suitable photocopier models to meet the industry’s needs. This would involve evaluating various models and considering factors such as cost, quality, features, and compatibility with existing systems.
- Providing quotes and proposals: Once the suitable photocopier models have been identified, we would provide the industry with quotes and proposals outlining the cost and benefits of each option. This would include information about installation, training, maintenance, and ongoing support.
- Installing and configuring photocopiers: After the industry has chosen their preferred photocopier model, we would then install and configure the devices to meet their specific requirements. This may involve setting up network connectivity, customising the photocopier settings, and providing training to staff.
- Ongoing support and maintenance: Finally, the supplier would provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure that the photocopiers continue to operate at peak performance. This may involve providing regular maintenance checks, troubleshooting issues, and upgrading software or hardware as needed.
Staff wellbeing refers to the physical, emotional, and mental health of employees in the workplace. It is an essential aspect of creating a healthy and productive work environment, and employers have a responsibility to promote staff wellbeing as part of their duty of care to employees. This matters so much to the leadership team at EBM Managed Services.
There are many factors that can impact staff wellbeing, including job demands, workload, relationships with colleagues, management style, and work-life balance. Employers can promote staff wellbeing by implementing strategies that address these factors. At EBM we’ve invested in every member of staff’s wellbeing, from private health insurance scheme, water cooler machine and even a constant supply of fresh fruit. also Promote a work-life balance encouraging employees to take regular breaks, providing flexible working arrangements when needed, ergonomic workstations and much more……
EBM encourage open communication so employees should feel comfortable speaking openly with their managers and colleagues about their concerns and stressors. We encourage this by creating a culture of open communication and providing resources such as employee assistance programs.
Offer training and development opportunities, by providing employees with opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge can help improve their job satisfaction and reduce stress and burnout.
We Recognise and reward employee achievements with our “DO More – GET MORE” Initiative by recognising and rewarding employees for their hard work and achievements which helps boost morale and motivation.
You can read more here in our news article.