SME and Micro-Business Print Trends: Smarter Business Printing
EBM Ltd conducted exclusive research at The Business Show among SMEs and micro-businesses on their attitudes to printing.
The research revealed:
- 79% of businesses want to reduce how much they spend on printing
- 67% of businesses are opting to purchase devices outright
- 52% of businesses utilise more than one print device
- The cost of printing is a major concern
Download the report today to find out more.
The Seven Deadly Sins of print
With printing on the increase, and the average cost of printing between 1 and 3% of revenue, it’s surprising that so few companies are managing their print assets. In a guide by our partners, Ricoh, we explore seven ways in which businesses are being stung by the hidden costs of printing.
Reducing paper waste
Our partners, Konica Minolta, commissioned a white paper for EBM Ltd – ‘Reducing Paper Waste’ that highlights the impact of paper waste on a business.
The whitepaper includes:
- Industry analysis on the current printing landscape
- Typical issues that business encounter in their print strategy
- Advice on how businesses can reduce their print volume, saving money and reducing environmental impact
- Information on how businesses can monitor printing across multiple devices in an increasingly mobile world
Download the whitepaper today to find out more.