Looking to change industry? We’re putting a team together!
We’re looking for ambitious people, with drive and spark, who want to develop their career by progress themselves by changing sector. Do you want to move to the next level in a professional sales environment?
EBM Managed Services are currently recruiting into a brand-new field sales team. This is your chance to join an inspirational team allowing you to grow as the team grows.
We are recruiting into multiple sales territories in the following areas:
- Essex & Greater London – (Post Codes: CM, SS, RM & IG)
- Suffolk – (Post Codes: CO & IP)
EBM will support you in your role with training and mentoring designed to increase your earning potential. All our departments work together to provide prospects, drive sales and deliver great customer care. Come and join a family run business with grand aspirations.
What’s the role?
The role is both field and office based and includes taking ownership of your progression through several sales disciplines. Including:
- Follow the EBM way of successful selling with ensuring transparency and empathy throughout the process.
- Canvassing your own prospects via phone and in person.
- Attending meetings and carrying out initial discovery meetings to gain a deep understanding of the prospect’s needs.
- Presenting a proposal to the prospective customer.
- Closing the opportunity to create a new customer account, then upselling additional products into the new account.
Looking to develop your sales career & wellbeing?
With a rich culture and history of career progression and development. The EBM family provides opportunities to develop the right candidate.
- Internal mentoring and training,
- Professional internal sales coaching,
- Progression opportunities,
- Inclusive private healthcare plan,
- Inclusive eye, dentistry and hearing cash back plan.
- Free Headspace app account
Want to know about our Culture?
We grow by investing in our people. We love working with our team to develop their skills. Creating a company culture focused on business and personal growth and development whilst caring for our teams work life balance and the world we live in. Our culture includes:
- Friendly and supportive team,
- Fun and fast paced,
- Environmentally focused for example being a carbon neutral business,
- Free soft drinks and fruit provided as part of our wellbeing plan.
- Company work and team events.
We ask for
- Positive attitude driven to achieve success,
- Progressive attitude to unlock your personal potential,
- Work in line with culture and core values,
- Takes ultimate responsibility for their actions and mindset,
- Wants to progress in line with the EBM plan,
- Full clean driving licence (held for 3 years minimum),
- Access to personal vehicle (mileage paid by company).
- Working with a local family run business which has their team members at the forefront of their planning,
- A local business which taking wellbeing and personal care seriously,
- Excellent starting salary £24k,
- Generous performance-based commissions and uncapped commissions – £55k OTE,
- Access to company vehicle,
- Company pension,
- Internal mentoring to progress sales opportunities.
Application closes on 18th September.
Indeed Link Click Here