EBM are looking for a Telesales / Telephone Canvasser.
Perfect for fitting around school hours!!!!
We are a family run business expanding our telesales and canvassing team. If you are a confident, bubbly, and outgoing person who enjoys speaking on the phone, we have the role for you. No telesales or canvassing experience necessary, we’ll provide the training. We just need your hard work and personality to shine through.
The role is part-time and ideally suited around school hours, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – 9:30am till 14:30pm. Excellent starting salary of £21k pro-rata along with an additional £5k per annum take home pay, for on target commission.
What’s the role?
The role is super simple and rewarding. It includes canvassing local business on the phone and door to door. Identifying on who the key influencers and decision makers are within the organisation. Speaking with the relevant decision maker to obtain existing contract information. With your ultimate aim of booking a meeting for our field sales team to gain new business.
Looking to develop your career & wellbeing?
With a rich culture and history of career progression and development. The EBM family provides opportunities to develop the right candidate.
- Internal mentoring and training,
- Professional internal sales coaching,
- Progression opportunities,
- Inclusive private healthcare plan,
- Inclusive eye, dentistry, and hearing cash back plan.
- Free Headspace app account
Want to know about our Culture?
We grow by investing in our people. We love working with our team to develop their skills. Creating a company culture focused on business and personal growth and development whilst caring for our team’s work life balance and the world we live in. Our culture includes:
- Friendly and supportive team,
- Fun and fast paced,
- Environmentally focused for example being a carbon neutral business,
- Free soft drinks and fruit provided as part of our wellbeing plan.
- Company work and team events.
- Working with a local family run business which has their team members at the forefront of their planning,
- A local business which taking wellbeing and personal care seriously,
- Excellent starting salary £21,673.60 (pro-rata),
- Generous performance-based commissions and uncapped commissions
- Internal mentoring and training.
Indeed Link Click Here