From case notes, to evidence, to invoices, to client communication, everything law firms deal with needs to be carefully documented.
Printing remains crucial for law firms.
High volume printing of sensitive documents comes with its own challenges. With so many different regulations and legislations to adhere to, security is vital.
Uptime is important when there are deadlines need to meet. This can put a strain on your IT team and push up the cost of running your print devices.
In a busy office, the manual tasks that surround printing can result in inefficiencies. A real problem when it comes to billing clients.
It can be difficult for law firms to print less. Compliance, regulations and Court requirements, preference for hard copy documents to review and a lack of document management software all mean that printers and photocopiers will be a feature of law firm offices for a long time to come.
While you may not be able to print less, you can print smarter.
EBM delivers managed print solutions to help law firms boost efficiency, cut costs, and help your firm adhere to data protection legislation.
Benefits of our managed print services include:
- Top of the range multifunction devices from market-leading manufacturers
- Specialist security features, including secure printing (e.g. “follow me” printing)
- Software that assigns print jobs to cases, improving the admin/billing process.
- Competitive and transparent pricing – simple contracts with no hidden costs
- Average annual savings of 30% when compared with a non-managed solution
- Maximum uptime and reduced strain on IT as a result of regular servicing
- New ink/toner delivered automatically
- Excellent customer service with an after-sales support second to none