Eco mode Optimises the printer settings for lower energy, paper and toner consumption Hibernate mode Manual or scheduled hibernate settings ensure low energy consumption with less than 1 watt during off hours Conforms to international environmental standards Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4702P
With up to 47 prints per minute the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4702P black and white A6 to A4 printer is ideal for any desk, with Versatile paper input possibilities with a standard 250-sheet paper tray plus up to 3 additional paper cassettes for a maximum capacity of up to 2,000 sheets ensure completion of larger jobs without interruption. The simultaneous storing of different media additionally facilitates everyday work.
- Speed A4: 47 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4 and custom sizes
- Flexible and productive device with high print speed and versatile paper management
- More enjoyable to work with thanks to intuitive device operation via 2.4-inch colour LCD display
- Eco-friendly device with economic functionality
- IT support from EBM Managed Services (optional)
Looking to download the latest drivers and software for the Konica Minolta products? Click here to find them
Laser printer with 47 ppm b/w. Standard Gigabit Ethernet, 512 MB memory, duplex unit, PCL 5/6,
PostScript 3 and XPS support. Paper capacity of 550 sheets and 100-sheet manual bypass. Media
from A6 to A4 and 60 – 216 g/m².
UK-P12 User flash 256 MB User flash for storing fonts, forms and macros or to
save job account log
UK-P13 Barcode card Printer-based electronic barcode engine
UK-P14 IPDS card Provides compatibility for IPDS printing
NC-P05 Wireless LAN Wireless LAN to network connector
CU-203 Air cleaning unit Improving indoor air quality by reduced emissions
PF-P15 Paper tray A5–A4, 250 sheets, 60–120 g/m²
PF-P16 Paper tray A5–A4, 550 sheets, 60–120 g/m²
SCD-4000e Copier desk Ensures ergonomic height and provides storage space
for print media, etc.
EH-C591 Convenience stapler Convenient stapling of up to 50 prints per set
Panel size/resolution 2.4” / 320 x 240
System memory 512 MB (standard)
Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0;
Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (optional)
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); AppleTalk; Bonjour; SMB; LPD; IPP;
Printable paper size A6–A4, customised paper sizes
Printable paper weight 60–216 g/m²
Paper input capacity Standard: 650 sheets; Max.: 2,300 sheets
Paper tray input (standard) 550 sheets, A6–A4, 60– 120 g/m²
Paper tray input (optional) 3x 250/550 sheets; A5–A4; 60–120 g/m²
Manual bypass 100 sheets, A6 –A4, custom sizes, 60 –216 g/m²
Automatic duplexing A4; 60–90 g/m²
Output capacity Max.: 250 sheets
Print volume (monthly) Rec.: 7,000 pages
Max.¹: 175,000 pages
Toner lifetime Up to 25,000 pages
Imaging unit lifetime Up to 60,000 pages
Power consumption 220–240 V / 50/60 Hz; Less than 670 W
System dimensions (W x D x H) 399 x 374 x 303 mm
System weight Approx. 16 kg
Printing process Electrostatic laser
Print speed A4 Up to 47 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 Up to 24 ppm
1st print out time 6.5 sec.
Print resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
Page description language PCL 5/6; PostScript 3; XPS
Operating systems Windows 7 (32/64); Windows 8/8.1 (32/64); Windows 10 (32/64);
Windows Server 2008 (32/64); Windows Server 2008 R2;
Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 R2;
Windows Server 2016; Macintosh OS X 10.9 or later;
Printer fonts 89 PCL Latin; 158 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
Print functions Duplex, n-up, watermark, electronic sorting, USB direct print
(PDF v1.7; TIFF; JPEG; GIF; BMP; PNG; XPS; docx; xlsx; pptx)
Mobile Printing AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android), Google Cloud Print, Konica
Minolta Mobile Print (iOS, Android & Windows 10 Mobile),
Konica Minolta Print Service (Android)
optional: Wifi Direct
Security TCP/UDP port disabling; certificate management; SNMPv3;
IPSec support; HTTPS; IP filtering and port blocking; IEEE
802.1x support; SMTP authentication; Secure print (print
Software PageScope Net Care Device Manager
¹ If the maximum volume is reached within a period of one year, then a maintenance cycle must
– All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 gsm quality.
– The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating
systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
– The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage
for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4).
The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page
coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
– Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
– Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject tochange without notice.
– Konica Minolta does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
– All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and arehereby acknowledged