We are currently recruiting the following roles:
Appointment Setter & Canvasser (part-time)
EBM Managed Services Group is one of the fastest-growing independent managed print and IT resellers operating throughout Essex & London. We are recruiting four appointment setters to join our newly formed appointment setting & canvassing team. The team will be supporting an existing successful field consultant team.
Your role would be to support the field consultants by generating outbound appointments by phone to visit local businesses.
The role is part time hours working between Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 9:00 – 2:00 (15 hours per week).
- Confident telephone manner,
- Ability to deal with people at all levels,
- IT literate – Update company database with opportunities.
- Contacting new and existing customers speaking with key decision makers,
- Identifying opportunities to book appointments for field consultants,
- Continuous personal development,
- Become an ambassador of the EBM way of winning business.
- Excellent basic: £20k (pro rata)
- Additional commission potential of £5k per year (your take home pay),
- External coaching & in-house training,
- Potential career progression into field consultants,
- Company pension.
Customer Care Representative (full-time)
New year and time for a change? We are currently seeking a vibrant and outgoing Customer Care Assistant for our Witham Head Office.
Our core values are key to our successful growth, we are:
- Positive and enjoy what we do;
- Professional at all times;
- Flexible and open to change;
- Passionate about the service we deliver; and
- Above all, team players.
If you’re the right person with the right attitude, who wants to join our busy team we are offering the opportunity to learn and grow with us. We will recruit from different work backgrounds so use your covering email to show how your experience has made you the best candidate for this role and we will give you the opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Corresponding with customers by email, live web chat and telephone
- Allocating work to our busy engineers, making sure they get to the right person at the right time
- Ordering, receiving and sending out stock
- Keeping records up to date and accurate
- Advising customers of our service offers
- Project work.
Qualifications and Skills
You must be able to demonstrate your:
- Excellent, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Great telephone manner
- Ability to remain professional under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work load and multi-task in a busy environment
- Great teamwork skills
- Good PC / Windows skills
- Good numeracy
- Salary from £ 13,000 to £17,000 (dependent on experience)
- Quarterly team bonuses if targets are achieved
- Company pension
- Potential to progress