IT support in SMEs is a balancing act. As your business grows, you spend more and more time managing IT issues. You should be focused on running your business. But without specialist IT skills and experience, what happens when something goes wrong?
EBM’s reliable and personable IT team stand out from the IT crowd, because we make use of common sense and business acumen, we deliver an outstanding service. This covers:
- Hardware and software – everything you need to get to work
- Networks and infrastructure – remote desktops, cloud hosting and system organisation
- Security and disaster recovery – from anti-virus and spam filters to emergency planning
- On-going support – your own IT team, speaking plain English from £99pcm
Identify and Reduce Risks with our IT Reviews
EBM provide comprehensive IT reviews covering devices, software, network infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, hosting and support (e.g. downtime, on-going performance issues). This complementary service is no-obligation, but gives you the information you need to improve productivity and reduce risk. Find out more, or book an appointment today – get in touch.
Benefits of EBM’s scalable IT solutions include:
- Concise and friendly IT professionals
- Top-of-the-range hardware and software from leading providers, with a guaranteed technology refresh every three years
- Responsive support via helpdesk, remote access and on-site engineers
- Proactive monitoring to deal with security matters before they become problems
- Cloud storage solutions that mean the end of on-site servers
- Reasonable fixed monthly cost for a service that matches your business needs